Saturday 25 July 2015

Armour


Indifferent Armour

                                        I've travelled this road before
                                        almost like a familiar friend
                                        except, you don't want me
                                        like Ana-Lucia, opening up
                                        when she says "I try, but nobody likes me"
                                        before the bullet, that pinned her to the sofa
                                        I'll follow this road no more
                                        I'll stop right here
                                        take the pain and turn it into hunger
                                        take the hunger and turn it into indifferent armour
                                        your bullets won't touch me

No comments:

Post a Comment